Happy November! Can’t believe the month of thanks and giving is upon us.
So many things to be grateful for this year:
- My loving and supportive husband – you have been nothing but great to me and ‘put up with’ me working 2 jobs, 95+ hours & weekends – and you always know how to bring me back down Earth when I get too caught up.
- Our family – blood and by marriage – it’s all one and the same. Could not be more blessed and feel more loved than we do now.
- And on that note – our friends, who really are our family too. We’re lucky to have you.
- A warm, happy home – our first – looking forward to continuing to make the house a home and creating beautiful memories there.
- Kayla – A rambunctious, loyal lab to make us laugh every day
- Our health – It’s all we have. *Patty – we miss you*
- This business!! Finally put into action after being on the back burner for way too long. This year was the start of something truly wonderful – I’m so thankful for the support, guidance, love and for those who help me along the way on this path of photography bliss and believe in me every day.
The list goes on! Truly blessed. Happy November from our little ‘family’ to yours :)
What are you thankful for?